- [Dec 23] CHEC Employees Donate for Children in West China Region
- [Jul 20] CHEC sets up Scholarship in Eight Chinese Universitses
China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. has Set up "CHEC Scholarship” in eight famous Chinese Universitses such as Zhejiang University, Tianjin University and Harbin Institute of Technology. The total amount of the scholarship (student aid fund) is around RMB 1.2 million.
- [Jun 24] CHEC Sets up Enterprise Scholarship (Financial Aid) in Zhejiang University and Tianjin University
CHEC held scholarship (financial aid) set-up activities in Zhejiang University and Tianjin University on June 15 to 17 respectively. President Sun Ziyu CHEC attended the set-up ceremony in Zhejiang University and signed the agreements on behalf of the Company.
- [Jun 20] The "CHEC Scholarship" was Awarded in President University of Indonesia
- [Apr 08] CHEC Takes the Lead in Protecting Marine Ecology
- [Jul 12] Commencement Ceremony of the Construction and Design Project of Tuen Mun Road Improvement was held in HongKong
July 5, 2010 witnessed the ground breaking ceremony of the design and construction project of transportation improvement of the urban central section of Tuen Mun Road undertaken by CHEC Hong Kong Zhenhua Company. The ceremony marked the formal start of the project with a contract value as high as HKD 1.548 billion.
- [May 18] The Youth League Branch of Bubiyan Project in Kuwait Organized an Activity themed “To Experience the Green Nature and Promote Cultural Exchange”
- [Jan 29] Trash Racks, Powerful Guard of Primitive Tropical Sea
CHEC’s Yanbu Project in Saudi Arabia attaches importance to environmental protection in project construction. In order to protect the primitive sea environment, CHEC has creatively invented cost-effective trash racks, which effectively deterred pollution by the project construction.
- [Nov 18] Love without Borders——China Harbour donates for Indonesia Earthquake victims
A fund-raising activity with a theme 'Love without Borders' was conducted in early October at the Indonesian Longwan Wharf Project which is undertaken by China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd.(CHEC). More than 60 CHEC staff participated in the activity and donated 22,100,000 rupiah (about ＄2300) to help Indonesia earthquake victims.
- [Aug 12] China Harbour Recruits 34 New Graduates
34 new employees just joined China Harbour last month, when many other companies are laying off their staff because of the global financial turmoil.
- [Aug 06] Ceremony is Held for the Completion of NAJMAT Abu Dhabi Project Phase I Main Part – Bay Centre Marin
At 9 o'clock on July 15, 2009, the irrigation ceremony of Bay Centre Marina (No. 1 Marina) of NAJMAT Abu Dhabi Project was held by China Harbour Engineering Company, which indicated the main work of Phase I for NAJMAT Abu Dhabi Project was completed successfully.
- [Nov 04] The School Opening Ceremony held in Hehai University
On September 12, the school opening ceremony was held in Hehai University for 10 Sudanese students financed by CHEC studying in China.
- [Nov 04] CHEC President Welcomes Sudanese Students to China for Study
Ten Sudanese students arrived in Beijing on September 8, starting their 2-year study in China. In July, China Harbour set up a ‘CHEC Education Fund’ in order to finance some Sudanese students to study in China. The 10 students arrived on Monday are the first group benefited from the Fund.
- [Jul 17] CHEC signs Agreement with Sudan Ministry of Higher Education for supporting Sudan students to study
According to the Agreement, China Harbour will set up a “CHEC Education Fund” to finance 10 Sudanese students studying in Hohai University for 2 years starting from September 2008.
- [Sep 14] CHEC Hong Kong Wins Considerate Contractor Site Awards
On 4th May 2007, CHEC Hong Kong won several of the Considerate Contractor Site Awards: