- [Dec 11] Project Management
Civil Engineering is all about creating, improving and
protecting the environment in which we live. It
provides the facilities for day-to-day life, and for...
- [Nov 18] China Harbour donates for Indonesia Earthquake victims
A fund-raising activity with a theme 'Love without Borders' was conducted in early October.
- [Sep 28] CCCC Leads the Chinese Enterprise in 2009 ENR Top 225 International Contractors
Engineering News Record (ENR) announced its latest ranking of Top 225 International Contractors in early September.
- [Aug 12] China Harbour Recruits 34 New Graduates
34 new employees just joined China Harbour last month, when many other companies are laying off their staff because of the global financial turmoil.
- [Aug 06] Ceremony is Held for the Completion of NAJMAT Abu Dhabi Project Phase I Main Part – Bay Centre Marin
At 9 o'clock on July 15, 2009, the irrigation ceremony of Bay Centre Marina (No. 1 Marina) of NAJMAT Abu Dhabi Project was held by China Harbour Engineering Company, which indicated the main work of Phase I for NAJMAT Abu Dhabi Project was completed successfully.
- [Jul 20] China Harbour’s Parent Company is Listed among Fortune the Global 500 Companies
China Communications Construction Company Ltd. (CCCC) is listed among the Global 500 biggest companies by Fortune’s latest ranking. With a revenue of 25,982.8 million USD in 2008, CCCC is ranked No. 341. Last year, its ranking was 426.
- [Jun 10] Vietnam Deputy Prime Minister Visits CHEC’s Saigon International Terminals Project
Vietnam Deputy Prime Minister Hoang Trung Hai visited Saigon International Terminals Vietnam Project –SITV on May 16, which is being undertaken by China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. (CHEC).